High performing associations are focusing on the engagement level of their members—not how many dues bills they send out.
For 75 years, the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) has been unlocking the potential of the food science community and transforming scientific knowledge into innovative solutions throughout the global food system. Sharon Kneebone, director of membership, takes us inside.
Association Adviser Polls
- Weeding Out Members From Pretenders
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Members?
- Ferocious Competitor With a Friendly Smile
- Best of the Web: September 2014
- Associations Still Trying to Get By With One-Size-Fits-All Messaging
- How Will Your Association Earn Non-Dues Revenue?
- Know Your Members Through Better Surveys: A How-To Guide
- Five Lessons I’ve Learned the Hard Way