If your association uses Instagram to promote your programs, record event happenings or aid with membership recruitment, you’ll want to use a measurement tool to track your account’s growth in followers and in-app engagement. You can’t know if you’re making progress toward your goal unless you measure your growth.
Association Adviser Polls
- How to Connect with the Next Gen — and the Gen After That
- Track Your Association’s Instagram Campaigns
- What Associations Should Know About LinkedIn’s Acquisition of lynda.com
- Shifting the Balance of Global Brain Power
- Career Advancement Topics Increasingly Important to Association Leaders
- Five Keys to a Successful Internship Program
- Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Online Career Center?
- Everybody’s Workin’ for the Weekend, and It Kills Me