When planning a virtual event for professional development, it’s imperative to have a game plan in place before, during, and after the event. Successful virtual events that end with your members feeling their time was well-spent require careful content planning, promotion, active engagement and measured follow-up.
Even if your members are not required to obtain ongoing certification of continuing education credits, make sure you’re doing all that you can to help them advance their careers. Nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of early respondents to Association Adviser’s unscientific reader poll indicated that their members are taking advantage of most professional development opportunities they offer.
- Take Your Professional Development Virtual: Part 2
- Poll: Continuing Education a Top Member Priority for Most Associations
- Four Ways Little Data Can Improve Your Online Communications
- If You Don’t Know the Answer, Find the Answer
- Association Innovation: No Longer an Oxymoron?
- Take Your Event Virtual: Recent Trends and Strategies with Virtual and Hybrid Events, Part 1
- How to Secure On-site Exhibit Renewals
- Resolve to Advance Your Career in 2016