To paraphrase the great Albert Einstein, “You can’t solve new problems with the same thinking that created them.” But that can be tough at not-for-profit organizations in which collaboration, board approval and meritocracy tends to be valued over command-and-control management.
Tight budgets and growing competition are prompting associations to squeeze extra value out of their conferences. Web-based libraries of digitized abstracts and recorded sessions are dramatic value enhancers for members. As we’ll see, they yield many other benefits, too.
Association Adviser Polls
- Keys to Being a Better Leader
- Promoting and Leveraging Your Meeting Content
- John Graham on the “New Normal” for Associations
- Booth Visitors Need Time to Unpack Before You Follow Up
- Resume Database: A Double Gold Mine
- 60 Minutes to Sponsorship Growth
- Predict Trends, Not Fads: Thinking Like a Futurist
- How Will Your Association React to Disruption?