Little data are valuable pieces of information that are generated by repeat, quotidian interactions between your members and your communications. Adjustments to your association’s communications based on what little data tells you is working well can make a big impact on the reception your members give your communications.
- Use Little Data to Improve Your Online Communications
- If You Don’t Know the Answer, Find the Answer
- Association Innovation: No Longer an Oxymoron?
- Take Your Event Virtual: Recent Trends and Strategies with Virtual and Hybrid Events
- How to Secure On-site Exhibit Renewals
- Resolve to Advance Your Career in 2016
- Eight Actions You Can Take to Implement Emotion into Content
- Survey: Associations Focusing on Getting More Out of People, Processes They Already Have in Place