Are our jobs so awful that we prefer to “live” for only two of the seven days of a week? The daily grind of paper pushing and dealing with tough bosses is hard, but is that worth wasting 70 percent of your adult life?
Manage your association’s Twitter account? Twitter lists are a simple yet powerful feature that organize your feed by people and topic. Lists of member groups, events, and industry news can be a valuable, free service for members. Learn how to create your own custom lists.
Association Adviser Polls
- Everybody’s Workin’ for the Weekend, and It Kills Me
- Make Your (Twitter) List, Check It Twice
- You Get All of Me—I Hope You Like It
- 15 Mobile Apps Every Event Organizer or Attendee Can Use
- What Associations Can Learn from Bumper Stickers
- Why Are #Hashtags So Darn Important?
- Survey Shows Associations Most Afraid of Losing New Members
- How Attendees Use Technology to Interact at Events